Terms & Conditions
- CUSTOMER SERVICE INQUIRIES – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PRESS INQUIRIES – email@example.com.
- WHOLESALE INQUIRIES – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STUDIO INQUIRIES – email@example.com.
BOND Hardware (NOT BOND, LLC.)
117 Woodpoint Road
Brooklyn, NY 11211
Hours: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
Ordering & Payment
- Orders may be placed online, or in person by appointment.
- We accept payment online via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or PayPal. Jewelry is made-to-order, and production begins once full payment is received.
- Allow approximately 6-8 weeks to receive confirmation of shipment for made-to-order jewelry items, and 1-2 weeks to receive leather goods, unless stated otherwise for “pre-order items”. We strive to meet or exceed these deadlines whenever possible. Depending on your customization requests, your order may take longer to complete.
- Expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee (See “Global Shipping” below). Please inquire at email@example.com.
- Sales tax will be added at checkout for domestic orders, in accordance with individual state regulations. Duties and fees are subject to clients’ shipping address.
- Email us to place a phone order if you’d like to use more than one credit card to complete your purchase. If the purchase exceeds your credit limit, your order will be automatically canceled.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you once the order ships.
- Engraving options are available for a $50 fee.
- Provide specific preferences about the engraving you’d like on your hardware in the comments section in the checkout process. Reference photos may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We offer free shipping in North America for orders over $100USD.
- International + expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee.
- Once your order has shipped, you’ll receive an email with your tracking number. We’re not responsible for any lost packages, delayed delivery, or any other issues that occur during shipping.
- We insure all items up until they arrive at the delivery address.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Contact us with additional shipping inquiries at email@example.com
Returns & Exchanges
- We gladly accept returns or exchanges of unworn and undamaged items within 14 days of the delivery date, excluding custom and special orders. Items returned after 14 days may be eligible for an online credit at our discretion.
- The item must be in the same condition as when purchased, and you are responsible for all shipping costs. Items must be returned in their original packaging, and with original tags attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and instead will be shipped back to you at your expense.
- Custom items, special orders, discontinued items purchased at a reduced price, or in-person sample sale purchases are final sales, and not eligible for returns, exchanges or refunds. See repair options in “Lifetime Guarantee”.
- For eligible returns: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return or exchange. We’ll provide you with a return authorization number (RA) and return label. Carefully re-wrap the jewelry, place it in the original packaging, and write the RA on the exterior of the package in large print. Take your package to a staffed FedEx location (do not deposit your package inside a FedEx drop box).
- We aim to process your return and issue a full refund, less shipping costs, to your original form of payment within 7 to 10 business days of receiving the item. Please allow 2 weeks for your refund to be processed, and note that your banking institution may take additional time to post the refund to your account.
- Your BOND Hardware piece is made to last forever. Any item damaged by usual wear is eligible for repair for a fee.
- We will repair, replace, or refund any product for issues with materials, manufacturing, or craftsmanship within 30 days of purchase. Eligibility for replacement or refund will be determined on a case by case basis.
- Repairs: Please email us about your repair needs. Repair evaluations will be given once photos are received the Studio. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping.
- We reserve the right to return the item to you, if we assess that the issue isn’t manufacturing-related, or due to usual wear, after our inspection.
Email email@example.com to make arrangements.
- Please contact us with your ideas or interests for custom orders.
- Custom requests must be relayed in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide updates on your piece as it is produced, and require that any requested amendments must also be relayed in writing.
- We require a deposit to cover custom production costs on all pieces. This amount due varies depending on the piece requested, and is non-refundable.
- Please note that custom requests require additional time, research, labor, and company costs. Our goal is to make the piece of your dreams in a cost + time efficient way.
- Your information will be kept confidential and secure.
- We will never rent or sell any of your information to a third party.
- We will only email you to track / confirm / discuss your order, and if you sign up for our mailing list.