WANTED: Social Media Coordinator + Content Creator
We are seeking a talented, motivated social media coordinator + content creator to manage some of the ongoing marketing and social media workload. The ideal candidate would be proactive, highly creative, and well-versed in social media. Must have availability to meet in person 2 days per week, and a couple of hours to work remotely 5 days per week. They will be highly driven with the ability to take direction and collaborate well. Needs a strong interest in design, innovative fashion, production/manufacturing, and jewelry.
- Help execute newly developed social media plan.
- Update and maintain brand presence via Instagram + Facebook.
- Offer customers insight into the Bond Hardware aesthetic.
- Utilize and build brand relationships for online promotion.
- Draft, schedule, upload daily posts.
- Coordinate w/ creative director + art director to ensure that the social calendar is always planned.
- Adjust social content as needed to meet engagement, impression, and growth goals.
- Engage with the online community by replying to comments, answering questions, and sending direct messages to followers and key influencers.
- Light photo editing + adjusting on image text in Photoshop.
- Take direction from creative director + art director to create content via iPhone + digital point and shoot camera.
- Must be reliable, punctual, and motivated to learn.
- Can multitask and adjust to direction
- Is constantly studying/ working to expand creative perspective in NY + other art, design, fashion scenes.
- Eye for clean, visually stimulating content + ability to execute some casual photography in house.
- Organized, detail oriented, excellent note & record keeping skills.
- Proficiency and familiarity with Facebook Analytics would be a major plus.
- Daily availability for posting, we can create a schedule that works for you.
- Applicants must have access to a computer, iPhone, camera, and transportation.
- Adobe Photoshop knowledge a must.
You will need to be responsive to last minute communications. We are looking for an employee to be with us for at least a year. IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT TO THIS PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Please send your resume and a cover letter w/ details about your interest in the role to email@example.com.
Compensation is dependent on experience and skill set, schedule has partial flexibility.