WANTED: Executive Administrative Assistant
Our jewelry and accessories brand is seeking someone versed in admin correspondence, and interest or experience in marketing is a major plus. Please be motivated, driven, articulate, and available to problem solve time sensitive correspondences between the company + customers, collaborators, and the designers. We all wear many hats, and you will learn almost all aspects of our business.
This position requires availability Monday through Friday, with 17-24 hours per week of in-office and remote work. Compensation dependent on experience / performance. Must have laptop and iPhone.
We’re looking for someone self motivated, organized, and able to multitask. Ideal candidate has an interest in administrative management, retail management, fashion, art, design, social media, website management, or a related field to the running of a small brand.
– Must have Bachelor’s Degree and/or related experience.
– Professional, reliable, ethical, punctual.
– Must be reliable and punctual.
– Be motivated, organized, and detail oriented.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
– computer saavy: advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, notably Excel or Google Sheets.
– Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Illustrator a plus.
– Good people skills, customer facing experience a plus.
– Marketing including digital marketing/ecommerce/social media skills a plus, but not required.
– Applicants must have access to a computer and phone to use, and transportation.
– Proficiency with G-Suite, Google Calendar required.
– Adept or willing to train in Quickbooks is a plus.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
Business related tasks:
– Maintaining calendar, scheduling appointments
– Communicating with customers in person + via email
– Communicating with stylists + managing press pulls
– Helping maintain organization / company aesthetic in studio
– Intern recruitment
– Business admin assistance
– Assisting with bookkeeping (sales tracking, rent deposits, bank payments)
You will need to be responsive to last minute communications. We are looking for an employee to be with us for at least a year. IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT TO THIS PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Please send your resume and a cover letter w/ details about your interest in the role to email@example.com.
Compensation is dependent on experience and skill set, schedule has partial flexibility.