Hermès Hitch ‘Birkin’ Bag – PVD Gold
One of a kind, the iconic Hermès “Birkin” holdall is made of ever grain leather, with 16 Hitch Rings riveted directly to the surface on front and back.
Condition: Excellent, includes 1st Dibs Certificate of Authenticity.
- Spacious rectangular holdall with a burnished flap and saddle stitching, rolled leather top handles, and strap closure.
- Front flap opens to a matching chevre goatskin leather interior with 2 zipper and patch pockets.
- Includes removable lock, key, and clochette.
- 16 Hitch Rings riveted directly onto the leather.
- Lining: 100% chevre goatskin leather.
- Outer: 100% genuine Evergrain leather.
- Hermés hardware: palladium plated metal.
- BOND Hitch Hardware – made of 316L Stainless Steel, with a high polished metal finish.
- Height: 10″
- Handle Drop: 3.5″
- Width: 14.5″
- Depth: 6.5″
- In 1984, Jean-Louis Dumas (chairman of Hermès 1978-2006), created the now iconic Birkin Bag after flying with actress Jane Birkin as she sought a better bag for new mothers.
- Hermès recently implemented sustainability + accountability standards including: partnerships with Equiphoria, Global Compact; implementing what they believe will lead to a more sustainable system, to compliment the highest quality of craftsmanship.
SHIPPING + RETURNS
– Free white glove delivery.
– No returns or exchanges. Learn more in Terms & Conditions.
For sales and inquiries on all fine art pieces please contact sienna at email@example.com
Out of stock