RECYCLING PROGRAMRecycle your old jewelry + receive a $25 credit.
BOND Hardware is pledging to reclaim + recycle 10,000 pieces by 2025.
To prevent old jewelry from becoming waste, we have committed a $25 credit toward new, fine BOND Hardware jewelry with every trade-in of an old jewelry piece.
The goal is to recycle old jewelry metals for a second life, while offering our community new pieces made from 100% skin-safe + environmentally neutral metals / practices.
How it works:
- Gather any unwanted jewelry that you’re no longer wearing. (any brand, any metal).
- Enter your email + zip code below.
- We’ll send information on a recycling center near you. If you’re local, you can bring it to our Brooklyn studio + we’ll recycle it safely. Returned jewelry will move into the next phase of its lifecycle: fashion jewelry pieces with brass, nickel, +/or zinc content will be recycled at one of our partner-facilities, then sent to a refinery for reuse.
- Email us a picture of the jewelry you recycled.
- As a thank you, you’ll receive a $25 credit towards a new piece of BOND Hardware.
- Share your recycling on Instagram with #bondhardware for a chance to win a BOND Hardware piece. ($250 value). One winner will be chosen each month.
Read about the benefits of recycling jewelry for refinement + reuse on the BOND Blog.